1. Terms and definitions used in the Agreement
In the Agreement, unless the text of the Agreement expressly states otherwise, the following words and expressions shall have the meanings set out below:
1.1. Website - a set of software and hardware for computers that provide the publication for public viewing of information and data, united by a common purpose, through technical means used for communication between computers on the Internet. The Website can be found on the Internet at: www.brics-media.com.
1.2. The Administrator / the Owner of the Website is the joint-stock company TV BRICS (PSRN 1177746976142, ITN 7727329908), located at: Russian Federation, 117218, Moscow, Krzhizhanovsky street, 29, building 1, mezzanine 2, apartment I, room No. 26.
1.3. All objects placed on the Website, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, scripts, software, music, sounds and other objects, and combinations thereof, are deemed to be contents of the Website. The Website owner is the owner of the exclusive rights to use the Website, including all content of the Website.
1.4. User - a user of the Internet, particularly of the Website.
2. General provisions
This Agreement establishes the conditions for the User to use the brics-media.com website (hereinafter the "Website"), which is an information resource provided by JSC TV BRICS.
This Agreement is concluded between the Owner of the Website and any person who, upon acceptance of the terms of this Agreement, becomes a User of the Website.
In accordance with Article 435 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, this User Agreement is deemed to be an offer.
In accordance with Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, unconditional acceptance of the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed to be the User's initial use of the Website's services provided by the Website Administrator.
This Agreement, which is concluded by accepting this offer, does not require bilateral signature and is valid electronically.
By accessing the Website, the User accepts the full terms of this Agreement.
The Website Owner reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement and all of its inherent parts without the User's consent, by notifying the latter by posting the amended version of the Agreement or any of its inherent parts on the Website. Given that any newsletter may be regarded as spam by the Parties, the User undertakes to review the contents of the Agreement posted on the Website at least once a month in order to inform themselves of any changes in the Agreement in good time. A new version of the Agreement and/or an integral part thereof shall take effect on the date of publication on the Website, unless a different date of effectiveness is specified by the Owner of the Website at the time of publication.
The current version of the Agreement and all annexes to it are always available on the Website for public access at: www.brics-media.com/en/terms.
JSC TV BRICS may at any time terminate or change the procedure (on a permanent or temporary basis) for providing services to the User or all users solely at its discretion and without prior notice. The User has the right to stop using the Services at any time without notice to JSC TV BRICS.
The User is personally responsible for any information User posts on the Website, communicates to other Users and for any interactions with other Users.
The Website contains copyrighted materials, including, but not limited to, trademarks, texts, photographs, videos, graphics, musical and audio works.
At the same time, all content of the Website is protected by copyright as a collective work of authorship in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on copyright and related rights. JSC TV BRICS owns the copyright both to the selection, arrangement, systematisation and transformation of the data contained on the Website and to the original data itself, except for cases specifically established by this Agreement or separately noted in the content of the materials published on the Website. The User has no right to modify, publish, transfer to third parties, participate in the sale or assignment, create derivative products or otherwise use, in whole or in part, the content of the Website. Information on this Website is presented as public information (unless otherwise stated in the materials) and may be freely distributed, or copied for non-commercial informational, scientific, educational or cultural purposes only. The use of any material contained on this Website, or quotations from media outlets, is only permitted with a link to the source and an indication of the web page from which the material was taken.
Unless otherwise provided by copyright and related rights legislation, no materials on the Website may be copied, distributed, transmitted to third parties, published or otherwise used for commercial purposes without the written permission of JSC TV BRICS or another legal copyright holder.
The User undertakes not to upload, post or otherwise use any material on the Website that is copyrighted or otherwise subject to third party rights (including rights of privacy integrity or rights of citizen's public image), without the consent or permission from the copyright holder, or any other legally established right, to upload, post and make publicly available the relevant material. The User is solely liable for any damage arising from infringement of copyright or other rights in protected material, as well as for any damage arising from the uploading of such materials to the Website. By uploading any material to the public areas of the Website, the User thereby automatically grants to JSC TV BRICS or confirms that the owner of such material has granted JSC TV BRICS the free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, edit, publish, translate, publicise and distribute such material (in part or in whole) in all countries of the world and/or incorporate such material in other products in any form through the use of any media or technologies that are currently known or may be invented in the future, for the maximum legal term of copyright in such materials. The User also authorises other Users to access, view, store or reproduce such materials for their personal use.
The Website Owner has the right to:
- Dispose of statistical information related to the operation of the Website, as well as information of Users to ensure the targeted display of advertising information to different audiences of Website Users.
- Send the User information about the development of the Website and its services; send SMS messages to inform about activation codes, conduct surveys about the quality of the Website, provide and request other information, as well as to advertise its activities and services.
4. Limitation of Liability
The User hereby assumes the entire risk of using the Website. Neither JSC TV BRICS, nor its employees, agents, content providers and producers and licensors warrant that the Website will be error-free or operate without interruption. However, the aforementioned persons make no warranties regarding the possible results of using the Website or regarding accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, product and Services sold through the Website.
The services of the Website are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including a warranty of fitness for any particular purpose. Warranties that follow the law or that cannot be excluded, limited or modified by legislation applicable to this Agreement shall not be excluded.
Under no circumstances shall JSC TV BRICS or any persons involved in creating, producing or distributing products from the Website or the Website's software be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation direct, indirect losses or losses caused by the consequences of using the Website, as well as losses from the payment of fines arising in from the use or inability to use the Website. The User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section apply to all content on the Website.
The user undertakes to:
- Comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Not to pass on information about other Users obtained through the Website to third parties.
- Not to place personal data of other persons on the Website, and also not to use personal data of other Users in any way that does not comply with the requirements of legislation of Russian Federation, for illegal or unlawful purposes, for purposes of deriving profit and any other purposes that do not comply with the purposes of creating the Website.
- Not to use software and not to carry out actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Website and its services; not to use automated scripts (programs) for information gathering on the Website and (or) interaction with the Website and its services without the special permission of the Website Owner.
5. Confidentiality and personal data protection
Within the framework of this Agreement, "User's personal information" means:
- personal information provided by the User about themselves when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Website, other information provided by the User at their own discretion;
- data that is automatically transmitted during their use by the software installed on the User's device, including the IP address, cookie information, information about the User's browser (or other software used for accessing the Website), access time, the address of the requested page;
JSC TV BRICS has the right to request the User's personal data via the Website, and the User has the right to provide such data.
Voluntary registration of the User on the Website for the purpose of participation in the projects by JSC TV BRICS and access to the services of the Website means full consent in accordance with article 9 of the Federal Law dated July 27, 2006, No. 152-FZ (FL) "On Personal Data" for automated as well as without any means of automation processing and use of personal data provided by JSC TV BRICS, as well as guarantees the accuracy of provided data. Processing and storage of the User's personal data shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
JSC TV BRICS only collects and stores personal data that is necessary for the provision of services and that can be used for the following purposes:
- identifying the User on the Website and providing personalised services on the Website;
- communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of information products, information materials and / or Website data, providing
- services, as well as processing requests and applications from the User;
- targeting advertising materials;
- conducting statistical and other studies;
- general information on movements around the Website for content optimisation.
The following actions may be carried out with the User's personal data by the Website Owner: collection, recording, extraction, systematisation, accumulation, storage, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access). Personal data can be used in a mixed way, using the "Internet" information and telecommunications network and cross-border transmission.
JSC TV BRICS maintains the confidentiality the User's personal information, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about themselves for general access to an unlimited number of people when using certain services, including third party services (such as Twitter, Vkontakte, etc.), the User agrees that a certain part of their personal information becomes publicly available.
The User is aware that if they log in to the Website using their social media accounts, they are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant social media, including the processing and use of personal data and ensuring its confidentiality.
JSC TV BRICS has the right to disclose the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has consented to such an action;
- the transfer is necessary as part of the User's use of a particular service or to provide a service to the User;
- in order to comply with legal requirements or court decisions, to protect the rights and legitimate interests of JSC TV BRICS, and to protect the personal safety of the Website Users.
The User can change the personal information they have provided at any time, as well as delete it within a specific account.
JSC TV BRICS shall take the necessary organisational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorised access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution.
The terms of Section 4 apply to brics-media.com only. JSC TV BRICS does not control and is not responsible for third-party websites to which the User may be directed through the links available on the Website. The User must independently familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions of personal data protection on such websites.
6. Consent to the terms and conditions of the Agreement
This Agreement takes effect at the time you enter the Website. If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement in their entirety, please leave the Website immediately.